Saturday, February 25, 2006

Day 5-passing the new habit on..



My 4 year old is loving my new Journal habit(thank you Rhonna), and wants to help me with mine! I love this and then I thought what a great good habit for me to pass on to my girls....to journal(create daily) so I gave Novalee a very nice black covered sketch book. So we will both be creating daily,although she already informed me that on the days of preschool she may not do any entries.....Monkey see monkey do, monkey act just like you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhonna said...

Oh my goodness..I'm in LOVE with this entry..just love the freedom, colors, & I LOVE that you are doing it with your girls..fabulous idea.
Cracked up at the 'preschool' comment...classic!

You're doing wonderfully..keep it up!
You can do it!
We're on day 5!!!!!!

:)
R

10:40 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I love the freedom on this one! That is just wonderful that you're getting your girls involved. What a neat experience to share:)

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randell, I just wanted to say thankyou for visiting my blog, your journal is awesome, and what a great idea.

Carole.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Oh I love the swirls and free-flowing feel to this entry! SO CUTE that your little one is joining in!!!!! CUTE!!!!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger AnneMarie said...

my 5 yo is doing the same thing! she loved mine too! I need to post.. I am a bit behind you gals...

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home