Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines !


Wow, what a beautiful day!! Happy Valentines or'Friendship and Caring Day' as said on treehouse....It was six years ago that Scott and I finally decided to get married, and it was a beautiful day just like today!(after being together for 6 years prior) It felt like summer six years ago on Valentines, and by mid day today it will again(frosty this am.)
The other day I picked up a Chinese zodiac stamp set and it came with a descriptive book inside, we read and discovered that we are best compatable with each others sign, Scott is a rooster and I am a bull.....My step-daughter is a snake as well as my 4 year old, and the baby is a rooster just like her Dad, very fun reading about it! And I know I will be havin' some fun with those stamps!
Novalee is so excited about her preschool Valentines party today!!!Her voice squeels everytime she talks about it! I am looking forward to sushi or fusilli's.......

2 Comments:

Blogger heidi larsen said...

hope you had a happy valentine's day randell! thanks for your post on my blog.

heidi

9:49 AM  
Blogger Rhonna said...

happy valentines to YOU!
:)

R

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home