Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How did I become a Full Blown Scrapper??!!!

Well firstly I know I must thank my awesome friend Krista!!!!!! How you have opened my eyes to this amazing alter world called SCRAPBOOKING! I first just started by buying stamps, thinking that I would use them on my paintings (like one of my Fav. artists, Grant Lier) Then I began to wonder...what is a tag, paperpiecing,embossing, walnut ink,slide mount,hermafix, etc.... and all the names,MM,BG,HS, TH,Junkitz,Chatterbox,Li'l Davis,HG etc......I have to know, I am too snoopy not to look into things! Not only that but with 2 small children I don't have hours and hours to paint any longer, Scrapbooking though I can do something in 5 min. (or 5 hours)! And it is soooo creative, innovative , dimensional and an awesome Art form. So here I am, recruiting,creating,cropping,swapping,chatting,distressing etc. I do not know where I would be without this wonderful thing called Scrapbooking in my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger heidi larsen said...

hey! thanks for writing! you are entered into my drawing now! good luck! i also wanted to say how cool it is that you are all the way in canada. i have never been there but have heard from my husband and dad and brothers how beautiful it is. they like to go hunting/fishing up there. plus- my husband travels to toronto quite a bit. he was just there. i look forward to one day visiting. i especially want to go to prince edward island. for the anne of green gables stuff. stay in touch!

heidi larsen

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home