Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wow here i am!!!


I have now created my own blog...not bad for a non-computer literate gal!!! I just started checking out blogs when I went to Heidi Swapps....I thought it was sooo cool and would love to have my own to share as well.....then when i post you can find out a bit about me, otherwise i feel like I am just 'peeping'. Wonder if this will make me more creative...I have to figure out how to attach my blog signature....I am sure in a couple of weeks
I will be laughing at myself not knowing how to do any of this, and know I have it all in writing.

Ohhhhh.... i'm already getting good I actually uploaded an image. This is a watercolour and pencil crayon painting I did "Ebb".

Gotta go, the babes ready to wake....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

What a beautiful painting. Welcome to the world of blogging.

10:43 AM  
Blogger heidi larsen said...

i love your painting! beautiful!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home