Thursday, February 23, 2006

The 21 Challenge-Day 3

THIS IS WHAT I AM UP TO!
I have been challenged, inspired by Rhonna Farrer to create a new habit Art Journalling. It takes 21 bays to create a habit, and this is one I have always wanted! My journal WILL NOT be a masterpiece, but it will be soulful, spontanious,fun, and a wonderful exploration for me. I Will not dwell on it, it is simply my creative journal, and I am having FUN making it real (and my 4 year old will be in there sometimes to and I encourage that.....she could be creating a great habit as well!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Great colors and so spontaneous looking. Can't wait to see more!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Rhonna said...

just so free..i'm loving this...it looks like you are really enjoying it...it's coming out in your entries!
R

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home