Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rabbit!-day 9

Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit!Happy March 1st(good luck if you say this 3 times first thing on the 1st day of the month,says Grama) What a great day, had the kids in a trial run at daycare 1/2 day as I am going back to work from my maturnity leave on Tuesday..aurgh...so I went to an art class, with my Mom(yaaa ma!!!!) then picked up the girls and my girlfriend took me out for lunch!! Our snow is no longer (of course it only lasts for a day or so on our wet island) Novalee is still having fun with her art journal as well!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Love this! Those colors just pop!!

10:44 PM  
Blogger T:o)ve said...

I love this colours and the playfulness that you bring to your pages!
This brings a smile on my face :o)

3:53 AM  
Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

I luv the colours used.
I am seeing a definite change in myself from this challenge.
Have a great weekend
Maggie

9:53 AM  
Blogger Rhonna said...

just lovely!
really great stuff here!
R

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home