Wednesday, March 01, 2006

1st self portrait


I cannot believe I am doing this, but after being told about self portrait tuesdays, I went and took a few pics of myself.(I have never done this before!) Well I guess I was shocked to not see a girl in her twentys when I looked at the pics, I guess that's because I am not as young as I feel!!! There I was in the thirties glory...so I cropped my eyes altered the coloring to b/w(first time I have altered a photo on our computer!)....next time I may put on some make-up and try again...maybe...

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

I think it's awesome! You have beautiful eyes! WTG on taking your first self portrait!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Libra Larki said...

Emotional self portrait and beautiful eyes.Very well-done artwork!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Wow! Randell, I love what you have done with your blog. You have inspired me to continue with my journal. Each entry you post gives everyone the courage to continue with the challenge. Way to go! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Rhonna said...

love your SPT...hoping you'll join in more, too!
R

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home