Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Last Scrapper Standing


I love the Effers!!! This a challenge that they are putting on for all out there. Every week they have a dare......Late for work, just wanted to upload this image!Here is the journalling 'Novalee, You are my shining star! Every day you continue to amaze me and everyday my love for you grows! You sparkle in everyone's lives. Perfect strangers love your loving and carefree nature. From dancing in a store to hugging someone you just met in Starbucks, You continue to suprise and touch my heart everyday. You are such a good and caring person to everyone! I am proud of your upbeat,honest, caring self. You are 4 and already one of the nicest and best people I know! Love Mom xo.'
For the layout I used MM textured cardstock,paper from a Thialand market,Hiedi Grace,Karen Foster and daisyds.BG 'r' sticker,the back of my daughters foam alphabet 't', felt 'r',hero arts stitch stamp,Tim Holtz ink, Stevenson paint, shrink plastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home